For The Visually Impaired
If you are having any problems navigating this site or content.
Please contact Jan at 305-664-7069 or Charlotte at 305-393-2749
They will be happy to go over it with you. Thank you
Click on a property below for more details.
Welcome to our Website.
Florida Keys Real Estate News & Trends from CB Schmitt
Keys-Wide Comparison January-March 2021 vs 2020
Coldwell Banker Schmitt’s Luxury Island Properties Real Estate Report
Here you will find in-depth information about Buying and Selling Upper Keys Luxury Homes. This includes
What's New JULY 2022
Real Estate Staging
The importance of real estate staging cannot be overstated, because it plays such an integral role in selling homes faster and for more money. Not to mention, it also benefits buyers in a fairly profound way. Sellers who stage their property reap a number of advantages compared to sellers who do not. So, read on to learn more about the importance of residential real estate staging and what it does for sellers and buyers alike.
The importance of home staging really materializes in some key statistics. For instance, a professionally staged home sells on average for 25% more than its non-staged counterpart. What's more, a home that is staged will sell in 73% less time than those without staging. But, that's not all. The average cost to stage a home generally ranges from $400 to about $1,000. And, that investment pays off big time. A full 85% of staged homes sell for as much as 5% and up to 23% over their listing price.
What's more, experienced listing agents report a 1% to 5% increase in their initial asking price for a stage property because it brings so much beauty and flows to a home. In fact, some of the most successful listing agents, around 30%, make staging a prerequisite to putting their clients' houses on the market. They do this because it gives the home its best visual representation through listing photos.
As life long residents of the Florida Keys, you will have the benefit of our knowledge of the Upper Florida Keys Areas and Real Estate Market
- Jan and Charlotte specialize in Upper Keys luxury waterfront homes and Condos.
- Use Our Experience:
- We are Professionals and Have Been the Top Producing Real Estate Team In The Upper Keys For Over 14 Years, Working for the Number 1 Company In The Florida Keys.
Our Promise to You:
1. Whether you Are a Buyer Or A Seller, We Will Assist You In Making The Best Possible Decisions To Accomplish Your Goals.
2. We, Will, Share Our Knowledge Of The Upper Keys Real Estate Market. This will include in-depth knowledge of Upper Keys Pricing, Area Benefits, Boating Drafts plus Investment opportunities. We are both Homeowners And Real Estate Investors In The Florida Keys.
3. We Work Very Closely With Financing Professionals, Home Inspectors, Appraisers, Surveyors, And Closing Agents To Ensure That The Buying And Selling Process Is Stress-Free.
4. We will use our experience to find you the perfect Keys home for whatever lifestyle situation you are looking for.
5. We will Take Care Of Everything From Beginning To End Including But Not Limited To Financing, Entertainment, Fishing, Diving, You Name It, We Will Assist You With Every Detail.
The Team of Jan Keller and Charlotte Porter have provided extraordinary assistance to both Sellers and Buyers of Upper Keys properties. The Keller Porter Team functions as the leading Real Estate team in the Upper Keys, offering local knowledge that is unparalleled throughout the Keys.