For The Visually Impaired
If you are having any problems navigating this site or content.
Please contact Jan at 305-664-7069 or Charlotte at 305-393-2749
They will be happy to go over it with you. Thank you
Click on a property below for more details.
Welcome to our Website.
Florida Keys Real Estate News & Trends from CB Schmitt
Keys-Wide Comparison January-March 2021 vs 2020
Coldwell Banker Schmitt’s Luxury Island Properties Real Estate Report
Here you will find in-depth information about Buying and Selling Upper Keys Luxury Homes. This includes
What's New February 2023
Islamorada Florida Real Estate Market Forecast for 2023
Islamorada, located in the Florida Keys, is a popular tourist destination known for its beautiful beaches, clear waters, and fishing opportunities. However, with its popularity comes a higher cost of living compared to the state of Florida and the national averages.
If we use a 100-point scoring index to put things in perspective and context, with anything above 100 being more expensive and anything under being less expensive. So, on a 100-point index, the cost of living in Islamorada in 2023 can be broken down as follows across six categories:
- Food: The cost of food in Islamorada is higher than the state and national averages. Fresh seafood, a staple in the area, can be a tad more expensive, and the limited selection of grocery stores in the area also drives up prices.
- Utilities: Utility costs in Islamorada are slightly higher than the state and national averages. This is partly due to the fact that many homes in the area rely on necessary technologies like reverse osmosis systems to provide clean drinking water.
- Transportation: Transportation costs in Islamorada are high due to the island's remote location. There is limited public transportation, and the only way to access the island is by car or boat, which can be costly over time. Although, a good number of residents bike around because of the temperate weather.
As life long residents of the Florida Keys, you will have the benefit of our knowledge of the Upper Florida Keys Areas and Real Estate Market
- Jan and Charlotte specialize in Upper Keys luxury waterfront homes and Condos.
- Use Our Experience:
- We are Professionals and Have Been the Top Producing Real Estate Team In The Upper Keys For Over 14 Years, Working for the Number 1 Company In The Florida Keys.
Our Promise to You:
1. Whether you Are a Buyer Or A Seller, We Will Assist You In Making The Best Possible Decisions To Accomplish Your Goals.
2. We, Will, Share Our Knowledge Of The Upper Keys Real Estate Market. This will include in-depth knowledge of Upper Keys Pricing, Area Benefits, Boating Drafts plus Investment opportunities. We are both Homeowners And Real Estate Investors In The Florida Keys.
3. We Work Very Closely With Financing Professionals, Home Inspectors, Appraisers, Surveyors, And Closing Agents To Ensure That The Buying And Selling Process Is Stress-Free.
4. We will use our experience to find you the perfect Keys home for whatever lifestyle situation you are looking for.
5. We will Take Care Of Everything From Beginning To End Including But Not Limited To Financing, Entertainment, Fishing, Diving, You Name It, We Will Assist You With Every Detail.
The Team of Jan Keller and Charlotte Porter have provided extraordinary assistance to both Sellers and Buyers of Upper Keys properties. The Keller Porter Team functions as the leading Real Estate team in the Upper Keys, offering local knowledge that is unparalleled throughout the Keys.